- Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more. Or,
- Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline. Or,
- Students who are waiting for grade 11 and grade 12 results can also apply. However, they have to submit passed certificate of grade 11 and grade 12 at the time of admission
- The applicants must have passed the entrance test conducted by the university.
- All the successful candidates of written entrance test will be called for interview with parents/guardians.
- The final result of successful candidates for admission will be published on the basis of intermediate/+2 grades, TU entrance test score and interview on the day of interview.
The main objectives of this programs are:
- To develop students' skill in creative and critical thinking, decision-making, leadership, communicative and gain understanding of operations and changes.
- To enhance students' understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation, and effective management of business operation in a dynamic business environment.
- To prepare students for professional life to work as a business manager and entrepreneur.