- Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 2.0 or more. Or,
- Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline. Or,
- Students who are waiting for grade 11 and grade 12 results can also apply. However, they have to submit passed certificate of grade 11 and grade 12 at the time of admission.
- The applicants must have passed the entrance test conducted by the university.
- All the successful candidates of written entrance test will be called for interview with parents/guardians.
- The final result of successful candidates for admission will be published on the basis of intermediate/+2 grades, TU entrance test score and interview on the day of interview.
The BCA program is designated to impart both theoretical and practical knowledge of computing. On completion of the program, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate professional competence in developing software and in the design and implementation of complex computer systems and information systems.
- Demonstrate a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of computer applications.
- Carry out required analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems, information systems, and computing applications.
- Demonstrate sound practical skills to address problems, which arise from computing systems and applications.
The BCA graduates can have the following positions:
- Software Developer/Architect,
- Web Designer/Developer,
- Network Administrator,
- System Manager/Analysist,
- Computer Programmer,
- Game Developer,
- App Developer,
- Digital Marketer,
- IT Analyst
- Cyber Security Expert
- Data Scientist, and many more...