- Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.6 or more. Or,
- Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline. Or,
- Students who are waiting for grade 11 and grade 12 results can also apply. However, they have to submit passed certificate of grade 11 and grade 12 at the time of admission
- The applicants must have passed the entrance test conducted by the college.
- All the successful candidates of written entrance test will be called for interview with parents/guardians.
- The final result of successful candidates for admission will be published on the basis of intermediate/+2 grades, Entrance test score and interview on the day of interview.
The specific objectives of BBS program are as follows:
- Provide students with the conjectural knowledge of business and administration to develop the broad management perspective in students.
- Develop students into competent and responsible managers by providing them the required skills, abilities and necessary attitude.
- Make students the catalyst of change in Nepalese society by motivating them to explore their entrepreneurial capabilities.
- Create a necessary and passionate environment for higher studies so that students involve themselves in teaching, research, consultancy etc then after.
The BBS program has been converted into four years program from 3 years program. Because of this, it has become the choice of students who want to pursue management comparatively in cheaper rates. The academic cost of BBS compared to other management courses is less. However, when it comes job and career, BBS program has a much possibilities and scope as compared to other subjects in management. From banking to corporate house, factories to account, everywhere there is a need of BBS graduates. They can work in sales and marketing. ince, it has become four year, it has now become easy for students to go aboard for further study. Not only are this, teaching and training also good fields for BBS graduates. Moreover, it becomes complementary for graduates to get enrolled in higher studies through BBS.